Kaal means death. The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is known as snake and ketu is its tail. The person who takes birth in this yog suffer from various problems. People with kaal sarp yoga have their life full of struggle. It causes setback in life and creates obstacles in accomplishment of every job . people having this dosha shall perform pooja on naag panchami as well as establish energised kaal sarp in their house to protect themselves from the evil effect of this yoga.
How to use
1. Purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
2. Find a place on the floor facing East, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or lamp.
4. Lay fresh flower and fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it with the image of the deity of yantra.
6. Take the gangajal and sprinkle it on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes.
Mantra: “ॐ नमो भगवते रुद्राय कालसर्प दोष हरणाय नमः” I