Goddess Kali in a fierce pose is deity of this Yantra. This Yantra is composed of a Central Point (bindu) within five inverted triangles, three circles, eight petals inside and outsides, whole Yantra enclosed in four doors. Believed to have occult powers, worship of this Yantra reverses the ill-effects of black magic, and frees a person from the bad influences of spirits & ghosts. This Yantra also eliminates the harmful effects of malefic planets, especially Saturn, which is usually responsible for misfortunes, sufferings and sorrows in life. Maa Kali is worshipped as Mother Goddess and a symbol of Shakti or Power/Strength that protects the world from evil with her eternal energy and cosmic power and helps to eliminate the dark side of life.
How to use
1. Purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
2. Find a place on the floor facing East, where you will be undisturbe.
3. Light the incense or lamp.
4. Lay fresh flower and fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it with the image of the deity of yantra.
6. Take the gangajal and sprinkle it on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes.
Mantra: “ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं महाकालिकायै नमः” I