Price Per Ratti
Natural ruby is a precious and very beautiful gemstone that attracts almost all individuals. Ruby gem also known as manik in Hindi. Ruby is the gemstone of Sun, the king of the zodiac. Sun is the nurturer, the vital energy giver and the soul of the Kalpurusha. With its crimson hues, natural ruby is one of those few among the colored gemstones that can beat colorless diamonds in the value.
1. Wearing a natural ruby can help overcome timidity. In a horoscope, the Sun is a natural aatmakaraka and wearing a ruby gives boost to it.
2. It can benefit the wearer by begetting support from state, authority, administration.
3. Natural ruby is red in color and it is often associated with passion and love.
4. The intensity and heat of ruby is said to revitalize the system of an individual who is prone to depression and stress.
5. Ruby was worn by kings and royalty as a mark of authority and luxury in earlier times. In today’s context, an individual with a favourable Sun in natal chart wearing a natural ruby can achieve kingly status and trappings of luxury.
6. It is able to dissolve confusion and give alert, sharp and focussed eye. Individuals who are unable to set goals or see their works through to the end should try wearing a ruby and see the difference.
7. Wearing a ruby gemstone can restore vitality and help in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation.
8. A well known benefit of wearing Ruby is progress in self-awareness, realization of truth and steady movement towards life path.
9. The ruby gemstone with its fiery red corresponds to the Muladhara chakra and can help in balancing it with gem stone chakra therapy.
10. It is a gemstone for success in competitive exams, for practitioners of medicine, agriculturists, politicians and government personnel.
मन्त्र: “ॐ घृणि सूर्याय नमः” I