BUDHA YANTRA (For knowledge and intelligence)
Your intelligence is an unpolished diamond. Explore it to the fullest and stand matchless amongst others. Let your verbal skills unleash the powerful YOU! Here is the Budha/Mercury Yantra that can sharpen your intelligence, stimulate your knowledge thirst, quicken your wit and improve your communication skills.The Yantra will sow the seeds of progress in the fertile land of your life.
Budha /Mercury takes charge of your Intelligence Quotient, presence of mind, application of common sense and your communication skills. A positive connection to Mercury/Budha brings a good education, a flair for communication and creative skills. Your quick witted and rational qualities are attributed to the strongly placed Mercury of your Birth Chart. But a negatively placed Mercury can hinder you at education and career, baffle you at decisions and can even prove to be a threat to your memory skills. Mercury also is important for business skills, for success with computers and electronics as well as essential for a good sense of humor.
Budha Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
1. People who wish to expand their creative and multitasking skills.
2. People who yearn for a trouble- free career.
3. People who hold high aspirations in life.
4. People who desire to sharpen their intelligence.
5. People who wish to improve their sense of humor and wit.
6. People who want better relationship with computers and electronics.
7. People who long for better business skills.
8. People who need a better friendship with mathematics.
9. Parents who seek a safe pregnancy and easy delivery of baby.
How to Use
Place the Yantra on Wednesday facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar. Do not let other people touch the Yantra. Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra. Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well. Chant the Mantra in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Mantra: “ॐ बुधाय नमः” I