Sampurn Vidyapradayak Yantra
In Hindu mythology,Saraswati Devi is controller of education, intelligence, speech and music. Sampoorn Vidya Pradayak Yantra is comprised of 13 yantras with Saraswati Yantra in Centre surrounded by following 12 yantras viz. Surya Yantra, Shukra Yantra, Chandra Yantra, Mangal Yantra, Gayatri Yantra, Ketu Yantra, Rahu Yantra, Shani Yantra, Geeta Yantra, Navdurga Yantra, Brihaspati Yantra, Budh Yantra.
1. This Yantra is effective for enhancement of knowledge, education & creativity for students, businessmen, entrepreneurs, artists and people involved in creative work.
2. By worshipping this yantra one will be blessed with success in examinations and concentration in studies.
3. It sharpens grasping power, memory and intellect.
4. This yantra should be worshipped especially by children and students who suffer from break in education.
5. It is beneficial for higher studies and competition.
6. For acquiring spiritual wisdom the grace of Goddess Saraswati is very essential.
7. This yantra gives you wisdom and knowledge.
8. It spreads your name and gives you fame.
9. It removes negative energy from your environment.
How to use
Place the Saraswati Yantra on a sacred altar (your pooja mandir). Periodically wash the Saraswati Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, wash it with water and wipe it to dry. Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra. Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well. Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Mantra: “ॐ हीं सरस्वत्यै नमः” ।
या देवी सर्वभूतेषु बुद्धि रुपेण संस्थिता ।
नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः ।।
The significance of all the yantras in Sampuran Vidyapradayak Yantra is explained below.
1. Saraswati Yantra - Goddess Saraswati Yantra is beneficial to enhance education, erudition, intelligence, creativity and efficiency in music.
2. Buddh Yantra - It sharpness intellect, memory and communication skills.
3. Shukra Yantra - It enhances creativity and makes one more focused in education.
4. Chandra Yantra - It is beneficial for concentration of mind. It makes the native more receptive and equips him with powerful imagination.
5. Brihaspati Yantra - It enhances knowledge, erudition and spiritual insight.
6. Surya Yantra - It sharpens the intellect and brings educational success.
7. Mangal Yantra- It improves performance level in the field of education.
8. Navdurga Yantra - It brings all round success, victory, success in competition and overcomes hurdles.
9. Gayatri Yantra- It sharpens intellect, enhances knowledge and eradicates sins.
10. Geeta Yantra- It makes the students more focused in their studies.
11. Shani Yantra - It overcomes obstacles.
12. Rahu Yantra- It is a blessings for overcoming, examination fear. It overcomes obstacles.
13. Ketu Yantra - It enhances power of understanding and equips the student with special talent to understand the concepts thoroughly.