Price Per Ratti
Kidney stone (Jade)
As per western astrology, Jade is the birthstone for Aries, Taurus, Pisces, Gemini, and Libra. It is also termed as ancient birthstone for May born natives. In Indian astrology, it is believed to strengthen Mercury and hence it is the rashi ratna for Gemini or Virgo. Jade is a healing gemstone which is valued for its calmness and beauty. It is the birthstone for March and it is the 12th anniversary gemstone. It is associated with the heart chakra and is available in a number of colors including green, yellow and blue. It increases calmness and nurtures love in the nature of wearer. It is said to be a protective stone which brings harmony in life of people. It helps in stabilizing the personality of any individual and promotes self sufficiency. Jade is also known to be a dream stone, for it brings insightful dreams to the wearer. It releases a person of emotional distress and irritability, hence transforming him into a better individual. It has a lot of benefits which are related to health too.
1. It is highly useful for treating kidney problems and adrenal gland problems.
2. It removes toxins from the body and helps in healing stitches.
3. It is said that Jade stone assists childbirth and fertility.
4. If jade is kept in a box where you keep your money, then it is said that jade attracts more money.
5. It brings stability, wisdom, peace and harmony in life of the wearer.
6. It removes negative energies and promotes positive thinking.
7. It is believed to have life extending powers.
8. It helps in bringing dreams into reality and makes all dreams come true.
9. It is also said to be a love stone because it signifies love and devotion between partners.
10. It assists in bringing self realization, self sufficiency and self assurance.
11. It helps in cleaning blood, cleaning nervous system, immunity, heart and spleen diseases.
12. It helps in putting things on focus and concentrate on what is more important.
13. It enhances the strong bonds between different layers of our mental body and thereby helps in building a strong intellectual potential.
14. It is said to be a harmonizer and emotional healer.
15. It removes skin problems, headaches, mental fatigue and depression.
16. It increases the strength of body and attracts good fortune.
17. It is said to ease eyestrain.
18. It purifies one’s aura and helps in attaining a level of discernment.
19. It has medicinal properties of curing calculus stone and disorder of bladder or kidney.
How to use
It is semiprecious gem of Mercury and can be worn in ring or locket. It should be worn on Wednesday by sprinkling gangajal and raw milk on it. It should be worn in gold or silver. Recite the following mantra.
मन्त्र: “ॐ ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं सः बुधाय नमः” I