Price Per Ratti
Pearl is the birthstone and the rashi ratna for Cancer sun sign. Pearl stone bestows the powers of Moon (Chandra) on its wearer and brings him peace, confidence, courage and calmness. Wearing a pearl stone has no negative effects and therefore, anyone can wear a pearl stone, especially ascendants of Sagittarius, Pisces and Leo. The best thing about a Pearl stone is that it does not have any malefic effects on its wearer. In Astrology, Moon is symbolic of 'mother' and is therefore, very nurturing and affectionate in nature. Anyone can wear a Pearl gemstone and experience its mystic effects in their life.
1. Pearl strengthens Moon (Chandra) in the wearer's horoscope. Moon, in Astrology, is called 'the Ruling Planet of Emotions' and is associated with the providing calmness and tranquility.
2. Pearl stone instills in its wearer positivism and courage and makes its wearer emotionally available, kind, and psychologically healthy. It also instills 'wanderlust' or the 'desire to travel and explore' in its wearer.
3. It is believed that Pearl gemstone benefits people who are depressed, mentally disturbed or emotionally unavailable. Because of its calming effects, it is recommended for people who have developed a negative attitude or lost all hope in life.
4. Children, especially those below 12 years of age, who face health problems or fall sick easily are recommended a pearl stone. Children should preferably wear Pearl Gemstone in the throat chakra in a moon-shaped pendant.
5. Another one of the benefits of Pearl gemstone is that it instills self-confidence in its wearer and helps them express themselves freely. It is therefore very beneficial for people working as counselors, public speakers, therapists, psychologists etc.
6. Pearl is specifically said to bring prosperity to people dealing in dairy products, travel and tourism industries.
7. Pearl is good for ladies, as it increases their beauty and facial luster. It increases sexual strength and makes conjugal life happy.
8. Medically, Pearl is believed to help keep the 'Heart' strong and healthy. Also, it is said that Pearl stone benefits water induced ailments and maintains the Water Balance in our body. It is also worn to cure conditions such as pneumonia.
How to use
Pearl should be worn in a silver ring or in a locket on little finger on a Monday morning after having bath, worshiping the ring or the locket with Dhoop, Deep, Flowers and Akshat with contemplation of the Chandra and Shiva Deities having been sat east facing and with the recitation of following Mantra.
Mantra: Om Som Saumay Namah.